Wednesday 2 November 2011

Nostalgic

Five…four…three...Two...One. 

      Counting backwards before the last yet grueling days of my college day’s launched.  I wanted to peek to that moment of myself marching in front of a crowd in their academic dresses. At some point I wanted to left the place I first cried but before I do so, I long  to apologize to people I’ve  stung with my words. In the back of my head I knew whom to tell so in shipshape manner. 

      Hankering for peace of mind, I’m still so far from what I thought would be so easy especially when you have that name of a person you wanted to bump into once again and fixed the leakages. We meet a lot of people, we invest emotions and sometimes it felt like forever then one day you’d wake up and find the joy of missing someone you knew you’ve never regretted being one piece of puzzle in your life because you believe that it had helped both of you become who you were right now even if you ended up apart and they are only as close as the memories you can still remember.. Meeting these people once again is never a wish nor a hope rather a prayer that the good memories will conquer the awful ones. College days are soon to end, memories are pouring out like rain and you can have the entire answer key to all the questions you had before when you wrote your name into that application form. 

College gave me a blast to all sorts of nostalgia. I gave in to every bit of bid in front of me, I stumble to people who once convinced me that vices are part of growing up and looked at a different person in the mirror until I realized I was running too fast and became the person I wasn’t suppose to be. Getting drunk was jovial but short-lived. Smoking loosens up but perilous.

      Lightning don’t strike the same place twice. I may have gotten my ass lost on track but now I hold a lifetime to get back to it. Regret is never an issue because happiness was never an option but a choice. People broke up (get wrecked) so they can grow up.