Monday 14 November 2011

Break the Rules

I’m pretty close to ponder how I am supposed to figure the things that bother me.  Lies are in frequencies when people never get tired of saying the six words “everything is going to be okay.”  Medieval has passed, modern days were as fast as seconds and now we are in realm of people not looking for mail boxes but Wi-Fi-zones. Social networking sites were as contagious as smiles.

 People have found reality in front of their LCD’s and touch-screen devices in alpha-state rather than spending some time with the family in board games. I even found my own solitary in blogging which is ironically a contradictory to the idea of blogging itself.  Well, being a nocturnal person, blogging gave me a bit of reason to justify my never ending insomnia; what a hitch!  Blogging is like talking to my self while remaining in my sanity.  Sometimes when I couldn’t find the right words to say, I had excess random words to write and express what I have in my own wit and humor and nobody is entitled to take that away from me, as we are cursed to be at liberty.  Our mind is our fastest vehicle to everything that we would like to see and think and granted with such grace, I would like to think of people who have been a part of my life for the 20 years of my existence.  

 You can never ever tell what was laid for you, not until you've decided to let go of your grudges and heartaches. Having the best rule, which is simply not to have one.