Tuesday 28 June 2011

Just Breathe!

  It's been a while since I last checked my out-of-the-blue made blog,  Call it a crap if you want, I won't even dare hating you nor beg you to change your mind. really, I don't mind. soothe yourself! I am not a grammar nerd so hang with it.
          .....anyway, too much for that!  I finally got over with the big deal of dragging myself out of the the bed since you left ( you know who you are ;) it makes me sick sometimes to hear from you,.. that just the sound of my voice each time i called you, gave you a of little sun rays from a thick storm..
           
             I am quite honored..(always been)

           though contrary to what I feel, every part of it scars my heart centimeter by centimeter.

          A memory of you numbs my whole being, makes me weak at some point, then I look over me ,


just to remind myself that even if we are miles apart, we will always be under the same one sky.

      A quick passing relief! yeah! exactly!,

and just like the sky, I will never be able to touch you no matter how hard I try to close my eyes with my fingers crossed.
                                                                                                       
                                                            Now that's a belief!

      but just like the sky too, I keep holding on because where ever I go, I know you will always be there around me in my memory and in my heart. I wouldn't skip a beat.  As one friend shared me a quote that goes; "In the crossroads where split, it saddens me that we may never meet again.." sad but true, I wonder why true often becomes a sad word.?  what more could life give me? how worst could it get?  how much pain will I need to endure before i could breath again.. or this very thing makes me live life and it makes me human, less of you and more in pain..I would always ask to have me born with an infra-red Nikko seeking vision.. I hope seeing your existence..till we meet again. Bon Voyage!